Saturday 23 January 2010

The DT Call is now closed :-)

Hi everyone :-) Thank you for all your interest in our Design Team Call ,, we have had so many entries ,, quite a few email entries too so a BIG thank you to you all :-) It is lovely to know we are popular and that you would all like to join us :-)

Unfortunately we cannot ask you all to join ,,, as much fun as that would be !!! :-) We realise that many of you will be disappointed, the choice is going to be very difficult so please bear with us for a little while. Heidi will be back soon from the CHA and we (the DT and Heidi) will be deciding who the lucky 2 girls will be ASAP !! :-)

I will post the succesful applicants on here as soon as we have decided :-)

Luv
Lols and the DT :-) x x

7 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Good Luck everyone

Hugs Ali x

Trimgym said...

Good luck everyone and especially the team, it's not going to be an easy choice I'm sure.

Love,

Jo.

Jeanet van der Lee said...

That is a touch job! Good luck and keeps fingers crossed!

Christine said...

Good luck everyone.

I just finished up my last submission thinking I had until tonight to get it done so please take a minute to review my last sumbission.!

Blessings,
Christine

Nishant said...

it's not going to be an easy choice I'm sure.

Work from home India

Elena Litvinova said...

Yes, it is difficult to choose 2 girls! But I am sure that you choose the best!

Annie said...

Good luck everyone!!!