Sunday 13 September 2009

Some help for the ORIENTAL challenge....

Hi everyone! I just wanted to put up a quick post with a link to Origami Kimono instructions & show you one that I made. The kimono was a little tricky at first but after a couple tries, I got it. If you are familiar with origami & paper folding techniques, you will have no problems! I was never very good at Origami and I was able to make TWO!!! LOL




So, if you are struggling with some ideas for an Oriental themed project or card, try the Kimono, or use Asian inspired colours - red, gold, black, etc. You could also make a little fan to put on your card, or use Asian animals (elephants, pandas, tigers, etc.) Add toothpicks as chopsticks or add a little bamboo. You could even try Japanese or Chinese writing - there are lots of links on the WWW . Go check em out!!! Let your imagination run wild - we KNOW you can do it!!!!



I hope that helps a little & I hope you will give it a try!! We would love to see what you have come up with!!!!! Good luck & have fun!!!!
Chris

No comments: